Monday, February 18, 2013

A Burden...

We are certainly living in crazy times. It seems as though evil continues to triumph no matter what the good guys do to counter it. I was overwhelmingly burdened for Colorado, specifically, and for our nation today.  Right now, our freedoms are one vote away from being taken away under the guise of "safety" and "justice". It makes me scared of what is to come. Anyway, I kept thinking about the Bible and the stories of when God would hold off punishment and judgement if there was just one righteous found in His sight. Gen 6, 18-19 both have stories of where our merciful God saved the righteous even in the midst of all evils. Therefore, I felt led to pray and to plead with God.While bawling, I prayed that a miracle would happen. I prayed that things would get better for a little bit if He could find just one faithful person. This is the prayer of my heart right now that I be found faithful, and that we as a body could join together and pray for miracles to happen.
 James 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Matthew 18:20
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them

Herein is my vulnerability, sharing my thoughts even though controversial and asking to be joined in prayer for our great nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment