Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Amazed

Amazed is the only word to describe my heart's condition. Ever since my last post about battling fear, I have been overcome by waves of peace and the freedom that comes with it. The kind of freedom that makes you want to dance like David did in his underware (2Sam 6:14):). Don't get me wrong, Satan has been working overtime to feed me doubts,especially this week, with my test results coming tomorrow, new cases of cancer appearing in loved ones, others fighting losing battles, and the list could go on. Thankfully, I serve an omnipotent God who has surrounded me...
AMAZING!!!
 To add to this feeling, I was reminded again tonight of the awesomeness of God. A God who is big enough to handle every request, every care, and every concern thrown up to heaven. He cares that sometimes I have to trade worded prayers for tears and questions. He cares about my righteous anger towards cancer, and He cares enough to gently remind me of what I already know... that God is God, God is good and God is faithful. I can rest knowing that He has already gone ahead of my results and holds all my loved ones in His hands.
Again, AMAZED about sums it up.
 

Heavy on my Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment