Saturday, January 5, 2013

The One Bright Spot

This weekend has already been a struggle. my hubbs is gone for his reserve weekend, and my mom and i tried to do some desparetely needed shopping. My normally perfect child decided to constantly whine, run away and disregard everything i said. Needless to say, i was physically and emotionally drained. Then she woke up at two am and precedes to puke about eight more times till after six am. I dont feel good to top it all off. Then the bright side, im laying on the couch trying to rest and my sweet baby comes over to pat my cheek and tell me "that everything will be ok" and "i make you feel better punkin pie". Of course this brought tears to my already emotional eyes. Now i remembered why i wanted to be a mom. i couldnt love her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment