Thursday, January 31, 2013

And The Results Are In...

I would like to start and welcome all of you to the roller coaster that is my life. Today has been rough, completely engulfed in battle. I was trying to bask in peace, and Satan did his best to steal my joy. Thankfully, now I can rest in that heavenly peace. Anyway, the results are a little confusing but overall positive. My last scan back in Sept 2012 showed one lymph node in my neck that was glowing a little bit. We kept an eye on it and did an ultrasound every two months which showed no change or growth. Now this time around, I have been sick a more than once with the nasty head/chest colds that have been going around. So my scan revealed my neck lymph nodes shining brighter and also my sinuses were now glowing. Plus my blood work (aka SED rate) was elevated again showing inflammation.All of this put together could essentially mean a few different things. So now this is what this means for me. We are going to repeat blood work in two weeks and in four weeks and see if the SED rate goes back down. If it does we will continue to watch and wait and see. If it remains elevated then we will possibly try to do some biopsys on the glowing lymph nodes in my neck.

So after all of that jargon, here are the positives: 1 PRAISE THE LORD the rest of my body is squeaky clean. 2 My dr is fairly confident that the glowing is just a result of the infections I have been dealing with and is not at this point worried about a recurrence 3 Because life is good, I got to really enjoy my night out making glass crafts with my girls.

Again, I cant thank all of you enough for your continued prayers and support through this nonstop journey. If I could ask you to stay on your knees for awhile longer, I would ask that we pray together that this lypmph node would just disappear so there wont be any more questions and that I could finally get over all of these sicknesses going around.

Here's to livin it up,

No comments:

Post a Comment