Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 7

Back on track tonight...

Nevaeh is not only a little girl, but she is also part kangaroo I'm pretty sure. She is a JUMPER. She would probably jump all day if she had the stamina to do so, and also the skill of eating while jumping. It's amazing how much she loves to jump. If she is not dancing, she is jumping. Watching her eyes sparkle, as she goes up and down, again and again brings a smile to my face. Whenever I ask her to "come here", it is a drawn out spectacle of her jumping down the hallway. I must admit though, in public her jumping does not always bring me so much joy, especially when we have somewhere to be or she is jumping on my arms when they are full. Therein lies one of the purposes of this series of posts. I definitely need reminders to cherish all of these little things that make up my beautiful daughter. I need to take time to jump with her down the halls, and just relax about getting to places on time. I will never get the time back to watch her hair bouncing on her head while her laugh rings out loud.
So Nevaeh here's to never stop Jumping!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment