Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 8

Some of my favorite play time with Nevaeh is when she is sitting on my lap, and we are just being silly. I get the biggest kick out of making her squeal, and like me she has a million different laughs. As long as I can remember, some of the silly things we do with her is eskimo kisses with our noses, and also putting our forheads together for a semi staring contest. It may sound dumb but she enjoys it every single time. Now, every time she gets up from sleeping, the first few minutes she is in the best mood ever. She is still wanting to be cuddled so in her special way she grabs my face as hard as she can and presses her head into mine. I have to admit her effervescence can be a little rough. Anyway, as she is pressing her forehead into mine, she starts to grind her nose into my nose. She is smiling away as she rubs her love into my face. Even though my eyes occasionally get poked and my cheeks get scratched, my heart still melts at the proof of love between a mother and daughter. Its these moments, among others, that give me hope during the the tantrums that follow. I couldnt love Nevaeh any more.

 
My world in a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment