Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Pause.....

I just wanted to stop for a moment to share another joyous step in my journey. I had an ultrasound of my neck and saw my oncologist today. Praise the Lord there is no changes and the US looked normal. This means that in three months I will do a repeat Ultrasound, lab work and see the Doc again just to keep an eye on things. Even though this may seem minute, it brings great joy to my life. God continues to bless me with remission and the continuing chance of enjoying everyday life without illness or pet scans. God is still so good.

2 comments:

  1. God is good, Lindsay. Yes, he is. You have such a beautiful upbeat spirit about you. I believe attitude plays an important part in the healing process. Thank you for sharing your good news. Congratulations. I pray that God continues to heal you and wrap his loving arms around you and your family in comfort and peace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) GREAT NEWS! What a blessing! -Darcy

    ReplyDelete