Friday, May 24, 2013

The Big Day

My baby turned the big 3 today, and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea when I entered parenthood that I would find such joy in a single person. I know I preach to the choir when I say that having Nevaeh was the best moment of my life, but it really was in so many ways. Her fiery entrance into this world solidified the fact that I knew I had a spirited fighter on my hands. She has the perfect balance of strength and gentleness. Even on our worst days together, I thank God for ALL that she is. As per my previous posts, I have a lot to be thankful for in her.

So my dear Nevaeh, I defer to two of our favorite books to sum up my heart for you.
"I Love you Through and Through" by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
"I love you through and through. I love your top side. I love your bottom side. I love your inside and outside. I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side. I love your fingers and toes,your ears and nose. I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries. I love you running and walking, silent and talking. I love you through and through... yesterday, today, and tomorrow too."

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

Happy Brithday Baby Girl!!! You make this momma's heart sing



 


Birthday Dinner at Austins!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, what beautiful pictures of you and your family. Happy Birthday to your baby girl. What a gift she is. Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete