Monday, May 20, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 27

Here is just a tiny peek into my daughter's mind.....

This weekend we were sitting around with my parents getting ready to go to bed and getting the schedule of the next day set. We told Nevaeh she needed to give hugs and kisses to grandma and poppa so she could go to sleep. In typical toddler fashion, she yelps and dives for cover under my moms legs. All of a sudden, she pops her head up, and states "I'm going to pray to God" and she folds her hands together. I'm sitting there laughing at her antics, and then I don't know if she is really going to pray or not. So, I decide to fold my hands and bow my head in eager anticipation to hear what my daughter has to say to God. This is what we got. "Thank you for this day. 1-2-3-4 Peekaboo". She opens her eyes to the sky and then bows her head again, and then pops it up again and says"Just so you know". At this point, I'm trying to stifle laughs so much, my eyes have exploded with tears and my abs are cramping from the "excercise". She then finishes the prayer with a medley of her favorite tunes, including veggie tales, Jesus loves me, and her favorite saying she repeats excessively "he says". Oh that girl keeps me on my toes. My favorite part was her telling God "just so you know" like He is her BFF and she was tellin Him what was what. What I wouldn't have given for a video camera so I could share the laughs.

Giggles Galore!!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. That is one of those moments that you have to store the scene in your heart instead of on the camera. She knows God...that is good.

    ReplyDelete