Thursday, May 23, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 30

Oh my, the big day is drawing near. I cant believe my baby will be three tomorrow....what a treasure she is.
Another one of our wishes for our daughter is that she gets the opportunity to dabble in a lot of different things. We want her to be a well rounded person, and really find out where she shines. This year, we are introducing her to foreign language through Music Lingua. One of my fellow MOPS moms teaches the Spanish version in her home, and Nevaeh LOVES it. Kids truly are sponges. Nevaeh is constantly inserting her spanish words and phrases into everyday conversation,usually leaving those around her stumped. One of her favorite things to say is "Mi llamo Nevaeh". It cracks me up because that is how she identifies herself all the time. We went to a store and a clerk asked the cute little girl what her name was and Nevaeh answered "Mi llamo Nevaeh". The look on the clerks face was priceless as she was so stunned. Now if you ask her any question like "are you pretty?" or "are you my little girl?" She answers "No. Mi llamo Nevaeh". Oh this zest for learning, I pray it never ceases. I must say learning the "itsy bitsy spider" together in Spanish has truly been memorable. I love how Nevaeh's mind works, and prays that she can retain this stuff much better than I did:)



CLASS TIME!!!! Buenos Dias Mis Amigos!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby girl. Sounds like she is learning her Spanish. My sister teaches Spanish and Business. Spanish is her favorite. I think when kids are young that is the best time to teach them anything. They are really "like" little absorbing sponges :)

    ReplyDelete