Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 15

Every little girl knows of and dreams of disney princesses. Our house is no exception. I must admit I still love watching all of the disney movies. I especially love the nostalgia of them. Well, Nevaeh has discovered the joy in them as well. I think her favorite for the moment is Ariel but that will probably change here soon I'm sure. I will never forget the first time Nevaeh saw the princesses in one of her books. We were going through telling her all of their names. Then in a completely unwarranted move, my daughter put a smile on my face, a tear in my eye, and joy in my heart. She pointed to Snow White and said "that's mommy". She still claims it to this day that we look just alike. How can I argue with that? My daughter thinks I look like a beautiful princess, and I am blessed beyond measure. I could not love my little princess any more.

Now if only I could see myself that well.......

 


1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, it's neat at how we look through a child's eyes. They don't see fat, ugly, or whatever society puts on us. All they know is we love them and they love us and to them we are perfect. You are a beautiful and brave person.

    ReplyDelete