Sunday, May 12, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 19

How blessed am I that this journey of blogs also falls upon Mother's Day? I had a wonderful day being appreciated and waited on. I got to sleep in a little bit, and then wake up to my little beauty calling me down to a breakfast of pancakes on the patio. She even found my slippers and placed them gently on my feet. My hubby cooked both breakfast and lunch for the family and even did dishes, and took care of the baby so I could bask in the heavenly susnshine. I say all of this because, she is the reason that I got to have such an incredible day. Today, being surrounded by my loving family, I realized again what a blessing I have in Nevaeh. She loves loving on people. My grandmother said it best today, "Nevaeh has a way with making everyone feel special". Every person that walked in our door today got a special scream, huge smile, and a big hug. All day, she went from person to person to person tagging them, laughing with them, showing them something, or hanging on them. She also kept singing "Happy Mother's Day" to each of us. I know I have said this before, but it is her sweet spirit and loving adoration that make me appreciate her more and more every day. SOOOO happy to be the mother to this bundle of incessant energy and joy.

 
Here's how it all began...







1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, yes you are blessed with a lovely daughter. I am so happy you had a beautiful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete