Sunday, May 19, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 26

Some of the things that I love most about Nevaeh are the little, almost silly things she does. Today's post is one such thing. I love that even now as a young tot, she has a sense of fashion. It gives me a great sense of pride knowing that I can send her up to her room to get the clothes, and she will bring down matching pieces everytime. I also adore the fact that she has to always put on shoes and socks to complete her outfit for the day. Mostly, I love watching her take pride in herself as she accomplishes another task. She is loving this fast journey of becoming a "big girl". I have to say that I have been really blessed with Nevaeh. We have never really had clothes meltdowns in the mornings, and she has always liked getting dressed. This appreciation of clothes comes by her honestly. I admit that I have always been a sucker for cute baby girl clothes and dresses. To this day, I still get giddy searching for the perfect Christmas/Easter/ Birthday outfit. Oh well, you only live once, and she may be my only offspring so why not indulge a little retail therapy, Right?:):)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment