Saturday, May 18, 2013

Countdown to 3 Part 25

One thing I love about Nevaeh is her excitement over Jesus and learning about Him in "Sunday" school. I barely get a chance to say hello to my family at church before getting dragged down the aisle towards the childrens wing. It secretly makes my heart bubble knowing that she is laying strong faith foundations, is committing it to memory, and she LOVES it at the same time. One thing that has made her excitement grow is her adoration and love for her AMAZING teachers in childcare. Teacher Gordon and Sandy truly have the patience of Job and the heart of saints. They have made us all feel like we are their own flesh and blood. Nevaeh runs and hugs them like they are secondary grandparents. I couldn't say enough about how they have helped Nevaeh grow and mature in one short year. This weekend was somewhat bittersweet because it was her last weekend in this class of 2 year olds. Next time she will be in with the bigger kiddos. It is said that people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Whatever reason/season we got to be with teacher Gordon and Sandy, I know that our lives, and especially Nevaeh's, are better for it. It will be my joy and blessing to watch this excitement and faith grow and mature over the years, thanks in part to these wonderful people.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment